My thoughts on D.S. Angela Young.
Now I know she only appeared in one episode but Detective Sergeant Angela Young basically was an alternative version of Richard, only a hundred times more irritating. How can that be? Yes Richard can a bit annoying at times but this D. S Young was driving me somewhat mad!
As soon as she started she just chucked all of Richard's things aside as if she was in charge now and he was gone for good. Eugh! Then I had to put up with her disorganised way of trying to solve the crime (which totally backfired on the whole team). She missed clues that could have helped her. Honestly, I was wishing that Camille would just return so that we could hopefully get a correct result sooner rather than later. Instead we spent the episode stuck with her! It says something when Dwayne and Fidel are trying to think like Richard. That never happens.
Richard did a much better job and he was in bed - sick! Thank heavens I only had to put up with her for one episode.
Until next time,
Thomas (they/them).
Comments
Post a Comment