Welcome to July.
As today is the first of the month, that means I have a new author of the month on my blog. Further to this, I also have a new theme of the month for July and August. The theme of the month for both July and August is going to be crime/mystery. I shall be looking forwards to trucking into a bit of plotting, killing, stealing and whatever else is in store for me.
Now as for author of the month I was unsure at first who to pick from as there were a few I was torn between. One author who has created books and TV shows too, stood out to me. Therefore I settled on choosing Robert Thorogood for author of the month. He probably most well known for creating the Death in Paradise TV series along with some Death in Paradise novels and two spin off TV shows - Beyond Paradise and Return to Paradise. He also has his book series The Marlow Murder Club which he writes and an accompanying TV series which he also made.
So here we are in July with criminals and detectives on the way... I hope you all have a great July blog readers.
Until next time,
Thomas (they/them).
Comments
Post a Comment