Some of my favourite Villains.

Welcome dear readers to my blog. For today's blog post, I am going to go through some of my favourite villains. Villains do bad thing of course and this often includes committing crimes. Here is my list.


1: Sacha Dhawan's version of Doctor Who.

When Sacha Dhawan's character 'O' was introduced to the 13th Doctor as the master, that to me instantly became iconic. He was the epitome of a villain. Everything small thing he did was pure evil. Every time he saw the doctor, he always had wicked words for her. Plus, let us not forget when he was able to make the cybermen regenerate, how horrible!


2: Bianca Del Rio - drag queen who has appeared on Drag Race amongst other stuff.

Drag Race winner Bianca Del Rio who has done various things such as portraying Loco Chanel in the musical Everybody's Talking About Jamie has long been considered a villain in the Drag Race world. I must admit I have noticed that she can read other people very well. For those of you unaware, reading is where someone will throw shade at one they know without being out rightly horrible and nasty.

Bianca is honest and lets people know what she thinks. She is a great queen with wonderful personality.


3: Scrappy Doo - Various Scooby-Doo franchises.

As someone who grew up on Scooby-Doo has loved it ever since, of course Scrappy Doo made the list. He wasn't always a villain but seeing him when the Scooby-Doo movie came about, established him a villain for sure. He is a crazy kind of villain. The way that the mystery gang dealt with him though was funny and showed that villains can be defeated. I enjoyed the way that Scrappy though was able to manipulate everyone and trick them all. When I watched that film for the first time, I had no idea Scrappy would have been at the helm!


4: Sienna Blake - Hollyoaks.

Sneaky, manipulative and determined to always get her own way, Sienna Blake is an iconic soap drama villain. She hasn't always been villainous, but her villainy is never gone for good. As someone who used to watch Hollyoaks and got back into it, I have seen Sienna in it for years. I did pity her when Warren took her hostage and kidnapped her children one by one. I remember seeing older clips from when she kept poor little Tom hostage at her mother's old house. She was murdered by her half-brother Will who ended up holding the whole family hostage upstairs while Tom was in the basement. Sienna was taken hostage and immediately switched from villain to victim. Apart from Will there was her supposed dad Patrick, her real dad Jez, her half-sister/cousin Dilly and her daughter Nico all of whom were villainous. Basically, it's in her family! Still... At least her brother Dodger is a police officer so it's not all bad.

To me Sienna is a cunning character who can easily manipulate people, lying as and when she needs to. Regardless of what she does, she still succeeds in winning people over with her charm. I love her!


5: Stay Puft Marshmallow Man - Various Ghostbusters films.

The Ghostbusters (2016) film is one of my favourite films and seeing the sinister Stay Puft Marshmallow Man again gave me some chills and thrills. He comes across as lovely and nice but that façade drops to reveal his menacing behaviour soon enough! This is a deceptive villain who cause the four ghostbusting women some trouble alright! How many villains can grow as big as he can?


6: Aston Villa (AKA The Villains) Football Team.

Now I am not a big football fan however, when I moved to Birmingham and studied there, I grew a fondness for Aston Villa as a football somehow. Two current football players that I are possibly favourites for me are Tyrone Mings and Matty Cash. Both of them in my opinion just have something about them. Aston Villa has a lot of great players, I'm not suggesting these are the only two I like these two a lot. Tyrone Mings seem to offer a lot and gives promise to me. Meanwhile Matty Cash, not too long ago did a shoot for an underwear brand and I have to say that he knows how to pose well for pictures...


7: The Joker - Various Batman franchises.

To me The Joker is the epitome of villainy. Greedy, calculated and obnoxious. He dresses powerful and acts it too, combining an cruel personality with a sharp intelligence. He knows exactly what he is doing every single time and leaves a lasting impression on me whoever is portraying him. When he cropped up in some Scooby-Doo episodes, that was fun to watch too. I'll also point out here that wearing purple and green together is an excellent choice! Purple is dark and mysterious while green is toxic. Maybe this is why I like wearing these two colours together...


That is my villainous list. Have you got any favourite villains I wonder?


Until next time,


Thomas (they/them).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookshop visit 11: Lions Charity Bookshop, Hailsham, East Sussex.

Bookshop visit 3: Oxfam Bookshop, Coventry, West Midlands.

Fictional book review: Trumpet (1998) by Jackie Kay.