Just a little something I found...

Hello all, I have had internet troubles and could not publish my latest blog post on Friday so instead you have today! For this blog post, I wanted to highlight a video to you that I have watched. I found a video on YouTube from the publishers of Vikas Swarup's novel Six Suspects (2008), Transworld Books.

In the video, Vikas Swarup explains who he is, referring to his debut novel Q&A (2005) and the subsequent film based on the novel, Slumdog Millionaire (2008). Then he divulges into the finer details of what happens in Six Suspects (2008). The way he does this is clear and concise, without missing key detail out. If you want to want the video then I do recommend it. I shall provide the link below.



That is the link for the video, which is only a short one.


Until next time,


Thomas (they/them).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookshop visit 11: Lions Charity Bookshop, Hailsham, East Sussex.

Bookshop visit 3: Oxfam Bookshop, Coventry, West Midlands.

Fictional book review: Trumpet (1998) by Jackie Kay.