Welcome to September:
September has arrived and hence so has autumn. Now this month is going to be a special one for me as I am going away (hopefully) to see some family later on for several days. Because of this I shall not be here for over a week and will not have a signal likely to be able to regularly post. It is not definite I am going away because I have not been too well. For both of these reasons I have decided to take this month off from my blog so that I can come back in October when I am not thus unprepared.
Sometimes life can be a lot and as a person you can experience burnout. The most important thing is your health and I need time to focus on myself. Therefore I shall not be posting this month. I hope to return in October with some great posts for you all.
Until next time,
Thomas (they/them).
[P.S: It's okay to admit when you are struggling or not at your best! We all have our down days...]
Comments
Post a Comment